State of the Art Surgical Procedures
When surgery is required, our physicians use state-of-the-art surgical procedures. In fact, they were among the first physicians in South Texas to introduce the benefits of endoscopic sinus surgery to relieve chronic sinus problems. An outpatient procedure, it is an alternative to traditional sinus surgery which results in less pain and faster recovery.
The physicians at Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates of Corpus Christi were also among the first in the Southwest to be specially trained in a breakthrough snoring treatment called laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP). Performed in the office, LAUP cures snoring in approximately 85% of patients and significantly reduces the level of snoring for the other 15 percent.
Among the other surgical procedures performed by our physicians are facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, and ear surgery.
Nose / Allergies
Throat / Mouth
- Trouble Swallowing
- Change In Voice
- Sore Throat
- Oral Lesions
- Salivary Gland Dysfunctions / Stones
Head Neck Cancer
Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates of Corpus Christi
5959 S. Staples Suite 102
Corpus Christi, TX 78413 US